[Steppes] playing persona

jspinks at ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Mon Apr 21 11:26:56 PDT 2003

Honorable Lady Ekatarina Iadorovna Kharlampieva

This is indeed a most honorable quest.  For those such as I that have been playing for only a limited time it is particularly interesting since I have wondered why I should develop a personae since I rarely see anyone acting out a personae.  I joined for the archery and have become interested in the rest of it only in the last year or so and have sometimes wondered where the reenactment and the much touted honorable and noble behaviour was.  Perhaps this will allow me to see more of it.

In the spirit of that which you are requesting, although I mayn't be able to attend this gathering of the populace of our good barony, I shall start wearing of at least the minimal garb of a tabard to the weekly Steppes archery practices and I invite others to do so as well.    For those that do not actively send the steel tipped piecses of wood down range at high rates of speed, please come out and allow our archers to enjoy your company and show what we are about to the newcomers we often have at archery practice.  And yes, we do have shade trees and often a pavilion to sit under.

Yours in Service to the Dream

Lord Jacques the Spink
Steppes Archery Marshall
Glaslyn Archery Defender