[Steppes] Practice Playing Persona

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Tue Apr 22 16:22:37 PDT 2003

Oooh!  Fun!

I am Donna Gerita del Mare.  I was born and raised in Venice.  At the usual
age, my father and brothers chose a husband for me, but being the fourth
daughter in the family, there was little in my marriage portion.
Fortunately for me, the gentleman they chose had money of his own and is
mostly compatible, especially in that he is (like half the rest of Venice) a
merchant.  This allowed me much free time to develop my own hobbies of
sewing, reading (yes, i can read!  And add, too!), and the new rage here in
Venice - knitting - while he is traveling.  When he arrived home from his
last trip, he announced that the household would be traveling with him when
next he left, since he expected to be in London (where's London? Ah, i
digress) for a period of years rather than months.  And so, i arrive in your
fair country.  It is pretty here, but so very cold.  It is so cold that i
had to have many new clothes made for me (and that is not such a bad thing),
although i prefer to stay with the style of my homeland rather than these
corsets and farhingulls and other confining devices.  I am not certain how
long we will remain here, but i find much to do to amuse myself, so it is
not too boring.  So, tell me.  Whence come you?