[Steppes] To the Steppes

Hanson, Bryan Bryan.Hanson at mbna.com
Thu Apr 24 09:10:16 PDT 2003

I have not talked to anyone who would disagree that there needs to be a
change in how permissions are handled in the SCA, I was just pointing out
for the benefit of everyone on the list , that current SCA policy states
that a written permission is required.  Right or wrong, that is what the
current policy states.

I am not a copyright expert, but there periodically are discussions about
this issue on a couple of lists I am on.  If you are aware of case law about
email permission to print being upheld then I would love to see it.  Maybe
we can use this as ammunition to get the corporate policy changed.

Alasdair