[Steppes] Re: Plea for the SCA

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Apr 24 12:27:07 PDT 2003

Your Majesty, i honestly hope your experience was a rare one indeed, for the
calling of Herald is truly a noble one!
I do find that communication from the College of Heralds, if it is to come
directly, is either very slow or never makes it.  We in Glaslyn are blessed
with a Canton Herald who keeps us all informed of where our submissions are
and what is, or must be, done.  Without that, we'd be surely lost.  Either
he edits things, or the people working on our names and devices have grown
up much since your experience.  I do hope the latter is true!

gerita