[Steppes] FW: Jobs at Aetna

Wes Duke fearghus at elfsea.net
Tue Aug 5 07:55:12 PDT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale, Richard N [mailto:DaleRN at aetna.com]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 9:16 AM
To: fearghus at elfsea.net
Subject: Jobs at Aetna

Please post to steppes list.
Good company to work for, especially women. Excellent health benefits, paid
vacation.
Just let me know if you are going to apply.
Master Richard Fairbourne
otherwise known as
Nolen Dale
Market Aligned Project Lead
Southwest Region
Phone 817-417-2559
Fax 817-417-2033

Job 1
Functional Title Customer Service Professional
 Requisition # 14424BR
Department Name ARL PSC CALL CTR TRAD TEAM 8
 Position Location TX-Arlington
 Job Family Name Customer Service
 JVS Job Title Customer Service Professional
 Full-Time or Part-Time Full-time
Exempt/Non-Exempt (FLSA) Non-Exempt
 Job Level Entry Level
 Supervisory Responsibilities No
 Percent of Travel Required 0 - 10%
Pay Opportunity $22,300-$26,500
Bonus Potential Variable percent of annual pay
 Employee Referral Bonus Amount 250
 Hiring Manager Julie A. Norton
Relocation Assistance Offered No
 What are we looking for?
The Arlington, TX Provider Service Center looking for motivated Customer
Service Professionals to join our team in Arlington. We are looking for
flexible people with a willing attitude and a goal of providing excellent
service to our customers. These full-time positions offer a competitive
salary, opportunity for monthly bonuses and an extensive benefits package.
What are the job responsibilities?
To increase customer satisfaction, retention, and growth by efficiently
delivering competitive services to providers through a fully-integrated
organization staffed by knowledgeable, customer-focused professionals
supported by exemplary technologies and processes. Provide high quality
provider focused service using knowledge of plans, products, systems and
procedures, to meet or exceed providers/members expectations, which results
in enhanced health plan satisfaction and member/ provider retention. Answers
questions and resolves issues based on phone calls from providers. Accesses
information from a variety of systems and references. Focuses on identifying
problem and achieving best solution, which requires effective oral
communication skills with internal and external customers. Handle wide
variety of calls. Identify service problems and initiate appropriate action
to resolve problems. Utilize systems to track all events and outcomes.
Educate customers on a daily basis through routine calls.
What is required?
Good computer skills with experience in a Windows environment. Effective
verbal and written communication skills, strong customers service focus.
Project a positive, helpful attitude and be an active listener. Teamwork is
important you must be able to work cooperatively and establish positive
cross-functional relationships. Excellent attendance and punctuality is
essential. Must be available for overtime during the week and Saturday as
needed. Call center experience preferred but not required.
 Who are we?
 Aetna is a leading provider of health care and related group benefits.
Aetna's goal is to give customers more information, more choice, more
control over what affects them most - their health and well being. To
succeed with this goal, we need talented, dedicated, diverse people who are
passionate about wanting to make a meaningful difference. People who at the
end of the day can say, "I made this happen. I helped someone today. I feel
proud." If you want the opportunity to be your best everyday, become a part
of this highly respected institution. Choose Aetna. There has never been a
more exciting time to join our team than now.
What else can we tell you?
THIS POSITION EXCLUDES ALL EMPLOYEES IN ARLINGTON NATIONAL ACCOUNTS AND PST
STAFF. Good computer skills with experience in a Windows environment.
Effective verbal and written communication skills, strong customers service
focus. Project a positive, helpful attitude and be an active listener.
Teamwork is important you must be able to work cooperatively and establish
positive cross-functional relationships. Excellent attendance and
punctuality is essential. Must be available for overtime during the week and
Saturday as needed. Call center experience preferred but not required. ALL
CANDIDATES INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION MUST APPLY ON LINE:Click here to
jumpstart your career. <
http://www.aetna.peoplescout.com/jobs/EntryServlet?job=K00C&media=ADC
<http://www.aetna.peoplescout.com/jobs/EntryServlet?job=K00C&media=ADC> >
What is the work environment like?
 Aetna employees have access to the company's Intranet, a rich source of
employee news and information. Aetna is a smoke-free work environment, and
smoking is only permitted in designated areas outside each building. Aetna
also provides employees with programs and resources to help balance work and
life and a wide array of wellness services, including onsite fitness centers
in some locations. Depending on location, job type and management team, even
flexible work schedules are available.
Job 2
Functional Title Administrative Assistant
 Requisition # 14388BR
 Department Name MP&NT 1
MID Position Location TX-Arlington
Job Family Name Office Support
JVS Job Title Administrative Assistant
Full-Time or Part-Time Full-time
Exempt/Non-Exempt (FLSA) Non-Exempt
 Job Level Experienced
 Supervisory Responsibilities No
 Percent of Travel Required 0 - 10%
Pay Opportunity $25,000-$35,000
 Bonus Potential Variable percent of annual pay
Employee Referral Bonus Amount 250
Hiring Manager Constance Compton
 Relocation Assistance Offered No
 What are we looking for? We are looking for a highly motivated, organized
Administrative Assistant to support our Clinical Claim Review medical
director in the Arlington, Texas office. This full time position offers a
competitive salary and an extensive benefits package. Relocation assistance
is not available.
 What are the job responsibilities? Opens, sorts, screens, date stamps and
controls incoming mail. Distributes mail and other materials throughout the
office. Operates photocopy and fax machines, maintaining equipment and
supplies. Provide typing (word processing) support to assigned staff. Enters
data into tracking systems. Maintains files, retrieves, re-files,
distributes, sends files for imaging, and purges work as necessary. May be
assigned projects/functions, which relate to a certain line of business.
Orders and maintains unit office supplies. Coordinates calendar and meeting
preparation, including scheduling and rescheduling meetings, making room,
hospitality and equipment arrangements. Coordinates land and air travel
arrangements.
What is required? High school diploma or equivalent. Strong computer skills
and working knowledge of Microsoft products. Knowledge of Aetna claim
systems desired. Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Attention to detail and focus on accuracy. Strong team player. Ability to
juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Who are we? Aetna is a leading provider of health care and related group
benefits. Aetna's goal is to give customers more information, more choice,
more control over what affects them most - their health and well being. To
succeed with this goal, we need talented, dedicated, diverse people who are
passionate about wanting to make a meaningful difference. People who at the
end of the day can say, "I made this happen. I helped someone today. I feel
proud." If you want the opportunity to be your best everyday, become a part
of this highly respected institution. Choose Aetna. There has never been a
more exciting time to join our team than now.
 What else can we tell you? Clinical Claim Review is a department within
Medical Policy and National Transplant. We work closely with Aetna Customer
Service and Provider Services Organization to support the clinical review of
claims and application of standard reimbursement policies.
What is the work environment like? As with any successful company, the focus
is on results. Ours is a fast-paced environment that recognizes and rewards
strong performers with unlimited career potential. The challenges are there
and so are the rewards for those with the drive and ambition to succeed.
Aetna employees have access to the company's Intranet, a rich source of
employee news and information. Aetna is a smoke-free work environment, and
smoking is only permitted in designated areas outside each building. Aetna
also provides employees with programs and resources to help balance work and
life and a wide array of wellness services, including onsite fitness centers
in some locations. Depending on location, job type and management team, even
flexible work schedules are available.

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna