[Steppes] Apologies to Stosh Gypsy and the List

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 10 17:37:44 PDT 2003

I have been taken to task at great length by a much older and more wise person, who advised of the many ways in which my recent response to Stosh Gypsy was lacking in the commonest of SCA courtesies, something of which I was unaware and which I did not intend as I wrote it.  For this, I apologize to Stosh Gypsy and the list.  And I will refrain from communicating in this medium for some time, while I try to rein in my natural directness and clothe it more properly in the courtesies I am told that I lack.

                                ---= Morgan Cain