[Steppes] More Newbie Questions

Stosh Gypsy stoshgypsy at comcast.net
Thu Aug 14 22:26:21 PDT 2003

I have been attending renaissance festivals for a number of years and have
accumulated a largish pile of garb.  I know that some of the stuff won't
pass muster for SCA, and I am planning on making new garb, but my primary
question is, will my boots be okay? I made them from a pattern on a website,
and they are the same basic style as sodhoppers, catskills and the other
various moccasin type boots.  They are not the prettiest boots in the world,
but they get the job done.  Without posting a picture, could someone give me
a general sort of opinion about whether the moccasin style boots are
acceptable for SCA events?

Stosh Gypsy