[Steppes] More Newbie Questions

ED Reese edreese at m7bedlam.com
Thu Aug 14 23:21:31 PDT 2003

Hey, n'Lord Stosh,

This is my PERSONAL opinion ~ I think your boots sound fine. :-) As you
develop a persona, you'll accumulate the knowledge and the desire to tailor
your garb to that persona, but they sound like a very GOOD "starter", much
better than sneakers, which is how I started. :-)

Honestly, I think one of the reasons why I went early period to ancient
period, is because the footwear (bare, or findable style sandals in many
cases) is so tough to find/do. That, and I look utterly wretched in a veil!

Cheers!

HL Esther of Ennis Merth
Also a newcomer to the Steppes