[Steppes] Pleasurable Was Populace Last Night Thank & NEW ARMORER IN TOWN ?

Leza M. rogueofdundee at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 17:22:15 PDT 2003

Greetings Goode Cousinz....Fer meself, twas a most pleasant eve, at me first Populace....How CREATIVE everyone is....bragged to some "Ren" friends about the SCA Artisans work from Stained Glass to Herbs from Calligraphy To the Variety of Fighting preferences.  AND it was Great seeing those I already knew from Bardic....Expect I will be trying me handz at Archery soon...lol...PLUS I noticed an e-mail about falcon armor fellow... I must recommend for those who enjoy wearing "Ceremonial" armor, of course Chuck Miller, former King/Baron living in Elsfea who did my breast plate and paldrons....BUT  do "y'all" know Klaus Gehr ?  He's local in Richardson and has some beautiful stuff... Check out his Website at  www.onlinearmor.com He and his wife AMY are charming...He also has SCA links on his site...See thee Saturday.... Nzingha, The Moor Of Dundee  www.moorofdundee.com

Azel Nzingha Makeda Hatshepsut, The Moor of Dundee,Bard 343 Of Bardic Realm Guilde,SCA Bardic-Barony Of Steppes, North Dallas OTTER,Drunken Dragon,ArmourAmazon Diva, Serpentine Fyre- http://www.rogueofdundee.com Ambassador For Ren Radio