[Steppes] ARMOR Site-Gave out wrong WebLink, Sorry

Leza M. rogueofdundee at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 20:02:20 PDT 2003

Klaus Jurgen Gehr's armor website is www.onlinearmory.com
(I mistakenly had onlinearmor on my Prior Email)
Klaus lives in Richardson, is German (judging by his accent) and a very Talented, warm and wonderful guy in my opinion....I still LOVE what Chuck with Highland Anvil made for ME, but had to acknowledge Klaus, cuz I like 'em !

Azel Nzingha Makeda Hatshepsut, The Moor of Dundee,Bard 343 Of Bardic Realm Guilde,SCA Bardic-Barony Of Steppes, North Dallas OTTER,Drunken Dragon,ArmourAmazon Diva, Serpentine Fyre- http://www.rogueofdundee.com Ambassador For Ren Radio