[Steppes] Research Question

Stosh Gypsy stoshgypsy at comcast.net
Wed Aug 27 13:40:49 PDT 2003

I spend so much time on-line that I had forgotten about where basic research
begins.. So I finally went to the Frisco Library today, it is very small and
not terribly helpful for Medieval type stuff.

So, here is my question:  Which of the local libraries within my immediate
reach (Dallas, Richardson, Carrollton, Plano, Denton, Lewisville) would give
me better research opportunities?

I don't know about accessing any of the University Libraries in the area, as
far as not being a student or having any affiliation, is concerned..

thanks!
Stosh Gypsy