[Steppes] Research Question

Ciard49 at aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 14:15:51 PDT 2003

In a message dated 8/27/2003 4:12:30 PM Central Standard Time,
stoshgypsy at comcast.net writes:

> I don't know about accessing any of the University Libraries in the area,
> as
> far as not being a student or having any affiliation, is concerned..

My Dear Stosh,

Anyone can go to a public university library and study from the books and
make copies. One cannot check books out unless they have a student card or buy a
membership in the library. At LSU in Baton Rouge, such a card cost 50 dollars
year (some time back) This allowed book borrowing priviliges, but not inter
library loan. HOWEVER, a public library can order books from a university.
Sometimes there is a small fee.

THLady Ciard O'Seachnasaigh