[Steppes] to baronial candidates re LoI

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 28 20:59:52 PDT 2003

Please pardon the bandwidth.
I would like to request that all who have put in a letter of intent to be
our next Baron/Baroness, would please send a copy to  mdbaronial at yahoo.com
. I have examined those for Elfsea & Weisenfuer & found them to be very
informative as to the personalities of those leaders, as to what they
thought was important to the future of those baronies. I would like to know
your plans for the future of Steppes.

Thank you for your time.
Ly Gabriele deB

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are
allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)