[Steppes] Candidate discussion on the list

Catherine Sims arianne_steppes at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 14:22:37 PDT 2003

Since I have class on Thursday nights again, such a posting to the list would be a big help to me.  I would like to second this motion, and ask that it be given all "due" consideration.  ;)

Arianne

Ronnie Hodges <womrn at hotmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

However, if someone at the September meeting is kind enough to make an
accurate record of the questions asked the candidates in that public forum
(oh, and maybe each candidate's responses if it can be done purely
accurately), I would recommend that those be posted to the list, allowing
each candidate to make *corrections*, if and as necessary.

<snip>
What do you all think? Thanks for listening to my ramblings.
Ride Well,
Ronnie.