[Steppes] Re: [Elfsea] Pennsic Story

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 8 19:52:33 PDT 2003

If what he was doing was against "the rules", was it SCA rules or
Pennsic/Cooper rules? Were the rules known? If he had been doing this for 17
years, why did it take so long for him to be "caught"? Or is it possible the
rules were changed without notice? As a merchant I acknowledge her
authority, but would still like to know more about the situation. Is this
sort of thing likely to happen at other sites?

Gabriele deB