[Steppes] SCA footwear- opinion

John de Irwynne lordirwynne at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 07:06:56 PDT 2003

Footwear is the thing the SCA is the most forgiving
about. Anything other than tennis shoes is really
good. If it looks at least vaguely leatherish, its
even better. My Lady is always making noises about
getting me some better boots for my later period garb,
but so far this Scot can't let go of that many
pennies. It sounds like you have a better start on
garb in general than most people.

 --- Stosh Gypsy <stoshgypsy at comcast.net> wrote: > I
have been attending renaissance festivals for a