[Steppes] More Newbie Questions

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 15 14:13:11 PDT 2003

You might want to look at books of photos of the carved replicas (of dead
VIPs) that various people are buried under. There are also photos of the
brass placqes (sp?) in church floors of people buried underneath. Many
times, the shoes are visible, sometimes shown near dogs people of the time
thought were aristocratic. Reproductions of full length portraits in museums
are also good sources.

Those might give you an idea of what books would help in locating the info
that you are looking for.

Lady Lete Bithespring
(Jes' tryin' ta be he'pful...)