[Steppes] Research Question

Ciard49 at aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 14:32:25 PDT 2003

In a message dated 8/27/2003 4:17:51 PM Central Standard Time,
Ciard49 at aol.com writes:

> HOWEVER, a public library can order books from a university.
> Sometimes there is a small fee.

May I insert that this means any university library Willing to loan a
particular book. I saw some good art books in the catalog of SMU but the copies of
those books I recieved through my public library here in Mesquite, came from
universities out of town. Go figure.

But in the past I have recived 150 year old books on the O'Shaughnessy's
written by John O'Donovan, through interlibrary loan. And a new 7 vol set of The
Four Master's "Annals of Ireland."

By inter library loan and Kinko's I now own more than 3/4 of the early Irish
historical annals (and many books on other subjects.)  I punch, cover, and
bind the xerox copies into books.

It is my understanding that as long as I do the xerox copy work myself and do
not try to make further copies of my copies for sale to others, I may copy
any or all of a book for my personal study.

THLady Ciard O'Seachnasaigh