[Steppes] Research Question

jwains jwains at saintmail.net
Wed Aug 27 15:06:47 PDT 2003

The Dallas Library will probably be your best bet.  You
can go to them online and find out what books they have
available.  They can transfer books from one location to
another if you request it.
Depending on the topic, local SCAdians may have some
of the books you want/need.  Just ask.
Good luck.

Julianna

> I spend so much time on-line that I had forgotten about
> where basic research begins.. So I finally went to the
> Frisco Library today, it is very small and not terribly
> helpful for Medieval type stuff.
>
> So, here is my question:  Which of the local libraries
> within my immediate reach (Dallas, Richardson,
Carrollton,
> Plano, Denton, Lewisville) would give me better
research