[Steppes] Research Question

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 15:26:27 PDT 2003

In a message dated 8/27/2003 4:56:15 PM Central Standard Time,
serena1570 at yahoo.com writes:

> UNT (University of North Texas, formerly North Texas State University) is
> most well-known for music research.  Its policies are much the same as the
> other public universities (UTD, UTA).

They had a rare book room when I was there back in..... I remember being
fascinated with the pictures painted on the outside edges of the pages when fanned
a bit. Also they had books showing old nursery rhymes. Not the ones we see
today but the more originals that are not as calm and mild as we see today.
Donnel