[Steppes] Research Question

Greylond Aston greylondaston at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 17:24:45 PDT 2003

A good way to save time before you get out to a
library and find out they don't have what you want try
this.

Use Questia Online Library to look for the books you
want(you can even get sample pages/Chapters for free).

http://www.questia.com/

 Then check out the catalogs of local libraries
online. Most of them have online catalogs now. Then
when you know that they have what you want(and if it
is on the shelf), you know it will be there when you
get there.

I've got links to most of the local libraries already.
If you need them ask me off list and I'll send them to
you.

Greylond