[Steppes] Research Question

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 28 18:36:49 PDT 2003

For expensive Books of Hours reproductions, try the second floor of the
Collin County Community College Library East of Jupiter on Spring Creek
Parkway. Not being a student, I don't think you'd be able to check any out,
but you could take some to the tables and study them there. Lovely place to
do that.

For the real thing, try exhibitions at the Bridwell Library at SMU, near
Mockingbird and Hillcrest, although most of theirs are incunnabular, I
think.

Another place to see manuscripts and printed Bibles in occasional
exhibitions is the Biblical Arts Center on Park Lane, near North Park mall,
off 75 and NW Hwy.

Those are three that I can personally attest to. Anyone else got a source
for this formidable-looking fellow?

Lete Bithespring