[Steppes] 12th Night

ED Reese edreese at m7bedlam.com
Mon Dec 1 16:17:44 PST 2003

SNIP

The traditional costume and table decorating contests will be held, in
addition to a sponsored Cartography competition which is being continued
from
Warlord.

SNIP Endeth

As this is my first 12th Night, can I please get more information about
these contests? Who is sponsoring the cartogrpahy competition?

What is the theme of the costume contest, and what are its rules?
What is the theme of the table decorating contest, and what are its rules?
Are there addresses for the people running them?

Psuedo SNIP

The Kingdom Eisteddfod will be held at this Steppes 12th Night beginning at
2:00 PM. The current kingdom Bard, Master Pendaran Glamorgan will run the
competition. For additional information look for notices posted by Master
Pendaran.

SNIP endeth

Does Master Pendaron have an email address?

Thank you!

HL Esther of Ennis Merth