[Steppes] 12th Night

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Mon Dec 1 20:39:23 PST 2003

ED Reese wrote:

> SNIP
> As this is my first 12th Night, can I please get more information about
> these contests? Who is sponsoring the cartogrpahy competition?
> SNIP Endeth
>
> HL Esther of Ennis Merth

I am sponsoring the Mapping /Cartography Competition at Steppes Twelfth Night,
January 3, 2004.  This competition was originally scheduled for Steppes Warlord
30th Year on Sunday.  The rain had other ideas.

Maps may be of any culture, specific location, wide geographical area and time
period recognized by the SCA. Show knowledge of subject, workmanship and
materials used historically.

Judging criteria to include quality of map and overall appearance.
Documentation is strongly encouraged. Any questions on the above may be
submitted to me prior to the event.

In service,
H.L. Muireann

--
Alis volat propriis - She flies with her own wings.