[Steppes] Dance Class Monday at 7 pm

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 28 22:42:46 PST 2003

Hello!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Monday, December 27th at 7pm we'll have dance, as usual, at the Lake
Highlands North Recreation Center. As this is will be last Monday of
the month, this is our dance revel (which means it is garb-optional).
We'll be going over all of the dances for 12th Night, so it will be the
perfect opportunity to brush up on your dancing before the big event.
I'll be preparing handouts for the dancing at 12th night and will bring
them to class.

If you need a map to the rec center (or any other information
pertaining to our dance guild) go to:
http://dance.ansteorra.org/steppes - it should do the trick.

Tom has graciously offered the hospitality of his home for after dance,
so we'll be adjourning there around nine. Our host is serving us ham
sandwiches, munchies, and a limited supply of both beer and soda (so it
might be a good idea to BYOB). For you chocolate lovers out there I'm
bringing some home made cream cheese brownies and truffles to the party.

Tom will be at dance until 8:45 handing out maps. Below is a link to a
Yahoo map to his place.  If it doesn't work just plug 11240 Cactus
Lane, Dallas, TX into Yahoo maps. You'll know the house because it has
2 white spiral trees in the front yard, and candelabras in the windows.

http://maps.yahoo.com/
maps_result?ed=y5jVgep_0Tr3hX.IhgDzY4YiF1x3sYWQ6d4-
&csz=Dallas%2C+TX&country=us

We hope to end this year's dancing with a bang!

See you there!

~HL Isabeau Lallment/ Erika Kinder