[Steppes] sleeve question

Catalina Damiana Saravia Quicedo de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 29 06:20:54 PST 2003

I do not recommend grommets in any case. They are detrimental to your fabric
and if they tear out they leave a ragged hole. Buttonholes are the way to
go. You can even hand edge them with embroidery floss if you don't have a
machine that makes button holes. I think 3 sets are the maximum you need for
the desired effect. If you use ribbon for lacing, tricot usually stays tied
better than plain satin ribbon.

AURUM PECCAMENES MULTIFARIAM TEXIT