[Steppes] Fw: [SCA-Garb] Safety

chiara chiara at io.com
Thu Jan 9 11:10:36 PST 2003

It is a rare occasion that I forward something to our list that is OT. But
having worked a contract at a Hospital this summer I can tell you that this
is a very serious matter and that we should all take her advise.

The entire staff that I worked with all insisted on going to the free shots
they offered us at the time for Hepatitis and worried about anyone that used
their phones at all. There was a weekly office cleaning with Lysol of door
knobs, keyboards, computer mouse's, and phones.

Grant it in a public hospital this is something that has to be done. But for
us I think keeping our vaccines up to date before we go to war would be a
great idea in prevention.

Sincerely,
Chiara
Ansteorra, Steppes
Not all ermine spots are created equally