[Steppes] 12th Night Thank Yous

Rhodes-walden, Jennifer Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com
Thu Jan 9 11:03:10 PST 2003

Please allow me to add my own personal thank yous, though Julianna has done
it so well!

To Their Excellencies for allowing me to step up and assist Julianna in
putting Twelfth Night on. This has been a valuable and educational
experience in event stewarding that I will never forget.

To HL Julianna Vertue, my deepest thanks for allowing me the opportunity to
serve as your deputy. It has been a pleasure to work with you to bring your
ideas to life, and to get to know you. Thank you!

To Rafael Lochlainn, my dearest husband - there are no words to say thank
you adequately enough for your love, support and your willingness to help in
every regard. Thank you for all of your hard work, your patience and most of
all, for your steadfastness even when I was pulling my hair out.

To my family - Iames, Liadan, Kate, Hightower - thank you for your
confidence in me, your help, and for keeping me sane and healthy as well.

And to Master Petruccio and Mistress Ronna as well, for your help, your
serenity amidst chaos, your advice and for getting Julianna to sit down when
I couldn't!

To our intrepid event staff, too numerous to name (but you know who you
are), you have my deepest thanks and appreciation for all that you did to
make Twelfth Night a wonderful event. From set up to site tokens, to
laboring in the kitchen and tearing down, we could not have done it without
you. Vivat to you all!

Elysia