[Steppes] Steppes Fighter Practice Cancelled as well

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 12 10:20:52 PST 2003

> I think I'll take the lead from our archery community friends and cancell
> the heavy practice as well.  30's and rainy just doesn't sound like fun
> weather to fight in to me.

It might be raining down where you are, but up in the northern reaches of
the Barony we have SNOW!  And it's piling up at my fence.

We could do snowball fighting........

                                        ---= other Morgan

PS:  In An Tir (where I used to live) they have Frostbite Tourney, which has
been known to devolve into snowball fights.  You just have to hope the
accumulation is not bad enough to close the passes on Sunday, so we can get
home.