[Steppes] RE: Steppes Fighter Practice Cancelled as well

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 12 15:43:55 PST 2003

>> And remember that both hands need full gauntlets for
>> those misc hand thrown missle weapons!
>>
>> Greylond
>>(who learned the hard way)
>> --- Michael Smith <morganbuchanan at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Ah...but not a properly constructed snowball...they
> need to be inspected prior to each throw.  :)
>
> Morgan (Not the Pelican)  :)

Do we have enough CA Marshalls in the area so that each side can have one?
I'm not sure I tr...., erm, ..... I am sure that traveling in my warm hands
to a CAM on the other side of the field will melt my snowballs enough to
diminish their size below acceptable standards.

(Yeah, right!  That's it!)

I suppose we can punch-test some felted wool mittens and see if they will
pass inspection for gauntlets.  Do we use icicles for the punch?

                   ---= Morgan (not the one going to be
                             hit with many snowballs)

PS:  True enough about Northshield.  They always laugh at me when
     I go back there and start jumping about in the snowbanks.