[Steppes] Steppes Fighter Practice Cancelled as well

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Sun Jan 12 17:00:24 PST 2003

On Sun, 12 Jan 2003 15:35:03 -0800 (PST) Greylond Aston
<greylondaston at yahoo.com> writes:
> And remember that both hands need full gauntlets for
> those misc hand thrown missle weapons!
>
> Greylond
> (who learned the hard way)

        It occurs to me that, over the years, I've heard many references
to heavy fighters being "masochists". Methinks perhaps that trying to
pack and throw snowballs while wearing gauntlets would give those people
more ammunition than I would like them to have.

Iain MacCrimmon

                    Cave Tyranniam Timorium Suorum