[Steppes] Coronation Thank yous

Barbara W alysd38 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 12:54:40 PST 2003

The list mistress was Lady Cira (I will not attempt to give you her full name, as it is very long!) from Stargate.  We cannot thank her enough for agreeing to take on the task of sitting in the cold all day.
I would also like to thank all of the gentles who guarded the doors for their Majesties through out the day.  Your service, vigilance, and courtesy was greatly appreciated.
Alys