[Steppes] Sunday Practice - IMPORTANT INFO!!!

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 15:47:00 PST 2003

I totally forgot about this, and aparently so did everyone else.
Llywelyn just posted this to the Ansteorra Announce list.   The fighters of
ElfSea have been good about supporting the practice when it's on this side
of town, and I'd like to see us return the favor.  I was under the
impression that they were working on permission for combat archery at their
park as well, but haven't heard officially what the story is about that.

So, no practice at Flag Pole Hill.  Hope to see everyone in Arlington!

P.S.  Please note the schedule for future central regional war practices.
I'll try to remember to send out reminders a bit more in advance.

Morgan

On Sunday January 26th (the day after Queen's) at 2:00pm there will
be a
Central regional war practice at Veteran's Park in Arlington.  This
is a
site change.
After that, our practices are:
* February 1st at Border Wars
* February 16th at Elfsea Passage at Arms at Veteran's Park in
Arlington
* February 22nd at Wiesenfeuer War College
* March 2nd at Mary Heads Carter Park in Carrollton