[Steppes] Queen's Champion

chiara chiara at io.com
Fri Jan 24 16:39:37 PST 2003

I could not find a post on any of the lists for the event so here it goes
incase it really was not posted....I did not realize it was in Athens.

The Barony of Elfsea
invites you to the
Queen's Champion
of
Her Majesty Conal

January 25, 2003

The Cain Center
915 South Palestine Street ¯Athens, TX 75751

Site Fees (includes Sideboard):
Adult Members: $11.00 ¯ Members Family Max: $33.00
Children 12-17: $10.00 ¯ Children 5-11: $6.00
Non-members will pay an additional $3.00

Site opens at 9 AM and closes at 8 PM.  Site is wet in period containers and
no pets are allowed.  Please wear suitable shoes as the fighting for the day
will occur indoors.  Additionally, there will be a sumptuous sideboard
prepared by Honorable Lord Caelin on Andrede. Please contact him with any
concerns regarding the menu.

Directions: From the North: Take your best route to I-45.  Exit onto US-175
going East for approximately 40 miles.  Turn Right onto TX-19/South
Palestine Street. From the South: Take your best route to US-79 going East.
Turn Left onto US-287 and continue to TX-19 which becomes South Palestine
Street in Athens.

Stewards:
Lord Timothy of Glastinbury (Tim Rayburn)
Dáma Anézka z Rozmitála (Kate Rayburn)
1102 Angel Fire Lane
Arlington, TX 76001
(817) 419-2813
timothy at elfsea.net

Feast Steward:
HL Caelin on Andrede
(Richard Threlkeld)
2220 Patterson Place
Arlington, TX 76012
(817)265-6943
rjt at acm.org

Please make checks payable to: SCA, Inc. - Barony of Elfsea.  Minors must be
accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.  They may also attend with a
21-year-old or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event Waiver
Form from the parents.

Sincerely,
Chiara
Ansteorra, Steppes
Not all ermine spots are created equally