[Steppes] Fighting this weekend

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 28 04:08:13 PST 2003

When I said, "See you at FlagPole Hill" earlier I forgot that our canton of
Lindenwood has an event this weekend, Border Wars.  We of course want to
fully support that event.  As well, the weather looks good, and there is
another Central Regional War practice scheduled for Sunday.  All of the area
Sunday practices are cancelled to support this practice, and so I'd like to
encourage everyone to get back out (if you didn't stay on Saturday night) to
the site for Central Regional War practice on Sunday.

Lord Morgan Buchanan
Knight Marshal, Steppes