[Steppes] Fighting this weekend

Todd Marsh Llywelyn at attbi.com
Fri Jan 31 21:15:42 PST 2003

Actually, the War practice IS the Lindenwood event.  There's nothing like
the real thing!

Our practices are:
* February 1st at Border Wars
* February 16th at Elfsea Passage at Arms at Veteran's Park in Arlington
* February 22nd at Wiesenfeuer War College
* March 2nd at Mary Heads Carter Park in Carrollton

Llywelyn Gruffydd