[Steppes] Domesday correction/errata

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 08:00:48 PST 2003

Ekkk my info isn't correct either :( but it won't let
me update it either. I can vouch for Lady Gereta and
Lord David. I know they exsist :)

Ulrich

--- "Carolle M. Cox" <hpockets at verizon.net> wrote:
> That's alright, Chiara!  My lord husband and i have
> been completely omitted!
>
> Gerita

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci