[Steppes] Domesday correction/errata

chiara chiara at io.com
Thu Jan 30 08:26:06 PST 2003

Actually, any information that came in after Steppes Artisan is not in
there. That was my absolute last cutoff date for the book. It was the only
way I was going to be able to get my proofers and I to proof the work and
get it out. Only one thing got in there after that date that was not in
there before at all, all others were corrections made by us proofers. I will
leave the one thing as a trivia question for now.

I have a list of trivia questions for the SteppesLetter that the answers can
only be found on and in the 2002 Steppes Domesday. If you do not have one
now, purchase one from Maeva for 2.00 to win a nice prize It will go to the
one who answers the most correctly. :)

Many of you also did not sign a waiver to have your information published in
the Domesday, only on the online Domesday and vice versa.

The other reason you are not in there......proofer error......please accept
my sincerest apologies.

For now use this thread to post your corrected information now and in the
future so that we can pull out little book out and revise it as the months
go by waiting for the next one to come out. :)

Sincerely,
Chiara
Ansteorra, Steppes
Not all ermine spots are created equally