[Steppes] [Glaslyn] [Elfsea] Practice today & Defender of the Flame

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 31 08:07:00 PST 2003

Jacques, you little stinker. You told me all about the match, but declined
to say you won it! VIVAT!

VIVAT also do our Gallant Baron, a source of inspiration always and strength
for those of us who sometimes find the going arduous.

VIVAR Jacques, VIVAT, Baron Fritz, and VIVAT Steppes, the home and family
clse to my heart!

To the other victors, whom I do not know personally, I offer my
congratulations; and to our Baroness, whose strength, generosity, and grace
are unmatched by any Lady I have met, save perhaps Queen Conal, I thank you
for many kind words and a shining example to us all. VIVAT!

Linet