[Steppes] [Glaslyn] [Elfsea] Practice today & Defender of the Flame

jspinks at ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Mon Mar 31 07:32:08 PST 2003

Aye- I echo your view of how much fun was had.  The archery was a most challenging contest and my hat is off to Lord Lothar Wildehaar and crew for one that was so much fun.   I wish also to compliment the Autocrats of this fine event.  I am usually to be found on the Archery field and was there much of the morn this time.  BUT THEN I WAS DONE AND COULD GO WATCH RAPIER AND CHIVALRIC!  Scheduling the events sequentially was fantastic!  I rarely get to watch other areas because they are always running at the same time as my main interest of archery.  I, for one, will be attending more of these small events when things are this much fun to participate in AND I get to watch other areas.  Maybe I can even get to do some other fighting activities-even if it is simply learning to die well  :-)

VIVAT TO THE GLASLYN STAFF FOR A FINE EVENT!!

Jacques the Spink