[Steppes] it ain't my fault!

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Tue May 27 06:23:56 PDT 2003

Now wait a minute!  My name gets thrown in to the "blame-pile" just because I had something to do with autocratting each of the "Waterlords".  It's mere coincidence I tell you!  I wasn't me!  It was the ducks.  Roast 'em with a nice orange sauce I say.

On a more serious note:

As a member of the autocratting staff, I would like to extend a HUGE thank you to all of our heroes.  Many were left without dry clothing, a place to sleep, food to eat, or a way to get home.  Our heroes stepped forward and helped where it was needed.  You cleaned, you hugged, you waded, and you lifted.  On the behalf of the entire autocratting team:  Thank you.

We'll be posting a list of thank you's and names, but I wanted to say how much it meant to me to see so many people pulling together to help each other.  We are truly a strong community.

Vivat Steppes!
Vivat Ansteorra!
Vivat the SCA!

With much thanks,