[Steppes] Thanks to the children

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue May 27 11:05:11 PDT 2003

Averial and Katya, when you say thanks to people for helping at Warlord, there are some children to thank as well.  Brittany, Allyson's daughter (Nikki? I am so bad at names!), and two boys who I think were J.T. and someone else, organized almost all the chairs in the hall into a neat area.  The girls also helped me carry the Equestrian Champion prizes to my car for safekeeping.  They could have been playing with the other children in the hall, and did make somewhat of a game of organizing the chairs, but they really helped.  In fact, the girls kept asking what more they could do!

They really *are* our future.......

                                                        ---= Morgan

"In matters of style, swim with the current;
  in matters of principle, stand like a rock."
                                   ---= Thomas Jefferson
"If someone wants a sheep, then that means that he exists."
                 ---= Antoine de Saint-Exupery, "The Little Prince"
"The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky."
                                    ---= Solomon Short