[Steppes] Thanks from Star Signet

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue May 27 11:48:35 PDT 2003

Her scribal supply box was left in the hall, and swept up when the prize basket corner was cleaned.  We're trying to get the box back to Annais, and she asked me this:

> And please tell the person who grabbed it, thank you as well.
> I would have been heartbroken to find out I would never
> see my stuff again.

I don't know who it was, so to whomever - you have her thanks!

                                                    ---= Morgan

"In matters of style, swim with the current;
  in matters of principle, stand like a rock."
                                   ---= Thomas Jefferson
"If someone wants a sheep, then that means that he exists."
                 ---= Antoine de Saint-Exupery, "The Little Prince"
"The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky."
                                    ---= Solomon Short