[Steppes] Thanks to the children

Greylond Aston greylondaston at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 18:23:55 PDT 2003

Colton also feasted with House Arkham on Sat night and
pitched in with the clean up of our kitchen area. He
proved himself to be a good worker and a cheerful
dinner guest. We hope to see him at many future
events.

Lady Francesca, please relate to his parents that we
thought him a well mannered young gentleman and a good
addition to the SCA community.

Lord Greylond