[Steppes] Fwd:Are you missing any Armor?

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 11:22:08 PST 2003

From: degunton at juno.com [mailto:degunton at juno.com]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 6:42 PM
Subject: [TY] Are you missing any Armor?

Greetings All,
       There has been a set of armor sold to a mundane in February of
2003. This good person is looking for the rightful owner. She suspects it
was ill-gotten, for it was at the bottom of a load of scrap leather and
other misc. stuff from a strange passer by. If You or anyone you know has
come up short their armor Please contact me at  degunton at juno.com
for information. Description will be necessary. Does have GW sticker on
Helm.
I hope to help reunite lonely armor with its Lord/Lady. I'm just sorry it
was not my stolen armor, I'm still looking...

In Service
Lady Gabrielle de Gunton