[Steppes] Home needed

wjwakefield at juno.com wjwakefield at juno.com
Tue Nov 4 18:48:24 PST 2003

And I just found out the dog my neighbors couldn't keep is not going to
be adoptable according to the shelter people, so I am getting her sprung.
 She is about 6 months old, very friendly, good with kids, probably a
collie mix.  Once I can get her spayed and shots, can anyone adopt her???
 Please.  I already have 1 dog, 2 1/2 cats, 2 kids, lots of fish and a
husband - I really don't need another dog!  She is a very nice dog and
deserves a good home...

Thanks
Suzanna, herbalist

They also had some lovely and playful cats, lots of puppies, a beautiful
collie...  when I win the lottery, I want to start a rescue service!!!
Just at the Forney Road shelter, they had over 300 animals.  Most will be
killed.  Help if you can.

Thanks