[Steppes] Archery Practice- Last IKAC of season

jspinks at ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Sat Nov 29 16:40:32 PST 2003

The weather promises fair for hearing the twang of a bow and the thunk of the arrow as it hits home.  Come one and all to Steppes Archery Practice tomorrow.  We will be shooting an IKAC round and possibly a combat IKAC as well.  Few are the scores from Ansteorra this year and we are still in need of one open Crossbow score.   Will you come out and post one?

Loaner gear and instruction is available.  Come and enjoy the day but bring a cloak against the morning chill.  Steppes archers are known for being able to shoot in the wind due to the constant breeze of our practice field.
Bring armor if you wish to shoot a combat IKAC.

Practice starts at 10 am at the archery field at Eastfield College just north of I30 on Motley and will run until at least 1 pm.

Also any that wish to apply for the position of Steppes Archery Marshal may do so on the morrow with appropriate paperwork.

Jacque the Spink
Steppes Archery Marshal