[Steppes] More News From Namron

Ashia Yother ashiayother at email.com
Mon Oct 13 06:23:49 PDT 2003

I would like to say that, while not perhaps as grand as the making of a new Don (Congrats BTW), I would like to say Congrats as well to Namron's newest Equestrian Champion - Count Miguel.  He rode a tough course, on Dance Magic (even if he was ready to run!) and did a fine job.

I'd like to make note that Namron has had an Equestrian champion for three years now - and they have all been from Steppes....... (Just for you Your Excellency Catrin!)

Lady Allessandra di Giovanni
Rider of Dance Magic
Rising Thunder - Bearing Bronze
~*~