[Steppes] More News From Namron

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 06:36:31 PDT 2003

:)  Actually, they made an old Don a new Laurel.  ;)

I hadn't heard about Miguel, but I did see he was at the head table during
the feast.  Congrasts, your excellency!

From: "Ashia Yother" <ashiayother at email.com>

I would like to say that, while not perhaps as grand as the making of a new
Don (Congrats BTW), I would like to say Congrats as well to Namron's newest
Equestrian Champion - Count Miguel.  He rode a tough course, on Dance Magic
(even if he was ready to run!) and did a fine job.

I'd like to make note that Namron has had an Equestrian champion for three
years now - and they have all been from Steppes....... (Just for you Your
Excellency Catrin!)