[Steppes] Samsonite folding chairs

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 21 10:50:51 PDT 2003

Greetings, Gentles.

I am sorting out my storage barn and have come across eleven Samsonite
folding chairs, putty-colored seats and backs. I would be willing to sell
them to my fellow SCAers at $3.00 each as a special pre-sale thingy. [My
husband (Anthony) wants to have a yard sale Thursday and Friday at 9 am,
when the price will be marked higher.]

Phone me (before 9 PM) and let me know if you want some or all, but they
have to be picked up by Wednesday night for the $3.00 price.

Our address is 2123 Healey Drive, east of White Rock Lake and near the
intersection of Oates and Ferguson Drive, Mapsco 38Q (SE part of the
square). My studio phone is 214-320-2388. You¹ve got my email address!     ;
- )

Thanks to all for the bandwidth.

Lete